Community Fiber Solutions uses the latest technology to offer a variety of business packages allowing our customers to select what best meets their specific internet demands as well as their budget. Whether you are a small commercial business owner with basic internet needs or a large organization requiring substantial internet and networking capabilities to compete on a national or worldwide scale, Community Fiber Solutions has the right option available for you.
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art Data Center facility by colocating your equipment. Site colocation solutions allow you to host your hardware on a network that is architecturally designed to provide the highest standards of performance, availability, security, and immunity from external influences. Our Data Center ensures your business servers are fully supported and protected against factors which would otherwise cause damaging downtime and unavailability of critical data and applications.
- Carrier-neutral facility. Dual provider BGP Internet Bandwidth
- Dual breaker to each cabinet, A + B UPS, backup generator + power monitoring
- Space available from 1U to private cages
- Professional IT engineers are available to act as your remote hands-on support
- Save on Network CPE by utilizing our redundant enterprise-grade Core Network
- Combine with our other services for unique hybrid solutions
- Access to your equipment 24x7x365
- Service Level Agreements for Network, Internet, and Power
- Proven track record of uptime and availability
Data Center Internet Bandwidth
To assure the highest possible level of availability, we offer an abundance of fiber carrier options and diversified BGP Internet. We are carrier neutral, so if a primary carrier has an outage, you automatically retain connectivity through a secondary provider.
Internet and IP Transport To Your Facility
We take the “pain” out of the process that is common with some carriers from circuit quoting, ordering, delivery, and support. Our knowledgeable and friendly experts are readily available to assist you. Community Fiber Solutions is developing a carrier hotel to bring more IP choices to Evansville, and make quality IP transport readily available for our Data Center customers. The following carriers currently have fiber located in our Data Center:
- Smithville Telcom
- Mainstream Fiber Networks
“Begin your Journey to the Cloud”
Time for a hardware refresh? Don’t want to dedicate the time or resources to virtualize inhouse, yet desire the many benefits of virtualization? Community Fiber Solutions VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus cluster offers the ultimate in availability, scalability, and flexibility. Community Fiber Solutions Virtual Servers offer both capital expense advantages and operation expense advantages. Whether you are considering Hosted Virtual Servers for their uptime, cost savings or convenience, our professionals will guide you through the simple process of getting started.
Transform your Business with Virtualization
Virtualization dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of data and applications in your organization. Internal resources are underutilized under the old “one server, one application” model and IT admins are forced to spend too much time managing servers rather than innovating. Our Virtual Servers let you respond to operational dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Lower IT Costs
Community Fiber Solutions s Virtual Servers dramatically reduce hardware and maintenance expenditures. Less spending means more investment dollars into your business, since you avoid the upfront capital costs.
Flexibility & Scalability
With Community Fiber Solutions Virtual Servers you have the ability to scale your IT resources up on demand as your business grows. Virtual Servers from Community Fiber Solutions effectively addresses the capital issues that affect both small to large businesses by offering IT resources only when your business needs them. This means staying nimble as your business grows.
Ease of Use & Implementation
Without the need to purchase hardware or virtualization software, your business can get its virtualization deployment off the ground in record time – and in most cases for a fraction of the cost of an on-premise, dedicated solution.
Microsoft License Rental
Software upgrades can be another capital-intensive component of maintaining your IT infrastructure. Community Fiber Solutions alleviates that burden by offering optional rental packages for most popular Microsoft software. Whether you simply need Microsoft Server and Office, or more specialized applications such as Exchange or SQL Server, we offer low monthly payments to reduce your capital outlay while always keeping you up to date with the latest versions.
Community Fiber Solutions takes extraordinary measures to provide customers with security when using our infrastructure. AII Community Fiber Solutions Virtual Servers are separated at the hypervisor level. Virtual Servers see each other as they would physical servers and they behave in the same way. Network traffic is isolated; individual users can only see their own network traffic.
Community Fiber Solutions Virtual Servers run in a sophisticated cluster, located in our premier-class Data Center. Our Engineers continually monitor, service, and upgrade the underlying infrastructure, providing you with high performance, availability, and scalability. Community Fiber Solutions uses high-end multi-processor servers for redundancy, load balancing and automatic failover. Combined with Community Fiber Solutions redundant core network infrastructure, knowledgeable staff, and SAN storage, we have built the best of virtualization solutions.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Capabilities
Keep peace of mind knowing you are prepared for the worst-case scenarios. We make it easy to combine Community Fiber Solutions Backup and Disaster Recovery services with our Virtual Servers packages. Visit our Disaster Recovery page or contact us to learn more.
Faster Recovery. More Options. Peace of Mind.
Offering local and geographically diverse disaster recovery plans. Our disaster recovery options range from image-based backup and recovery to entire virtual infrastructures and workspace.
Is your business prepared and protected from the worst-case scenario? We provide a wide variety of solutions that make it easy for you to recover your data and/or continue operating your business in the event of a disaster. Our professionals will work closely with you to identify your disaster recovery needs then work to find solutions that match your budget and recovery time objectives.
- Primary and secondary site solutions
- Backup and recovery
- Storage and server replication
- IT systems recovery (hardware replacement)
- Mobile workforce continuity sites and trailers
- Mobile and fixed site Data Center solutions
- Disaster planning and recovery software
- Data connectivity planning
Data Recovery and Backup
Premier Backup – ShadowProtect
Community Fiber Solutions ShadowProtect solutions offers a cost-effective image-based solution While providing file and folder-based recovery, ShadowProtect goes to the next level by offering methods to recover full servers including OS and applications in as little as one hour utilizing Community Fiber Solutions Virtual Infrastructure.
Maximize business continuity and minimize your recovery time objective with Community Fiber Solutions ShadowProtect Online Backup service. Offering state-of-the-art software and a local Data Center, Community Fiber Solutions provides an affordable enterprise-class Online Backup service with disaster recovery capabilities.
- Rapid recovery from bare metal, to dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments.
- ShadowProtect ImageManger to automatically consolidate backup image files
- VirtualBoot technology for quick failover to a virtual server
- Converter tool to convert to .VHD or .VMDK
- Automatic backup of SQL, Exchange and other critical applications.
- Granular recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
- Simplified migration to new Windows servers.
- Save costly upfront licensing fees, licenses are included in Community Fiber Solutions monthly rates.
Why Backup Online
- Online backups are the easiest and surest way to protect your data.
- Backing up to an offsite Data Center ensures that you can recover your data even in the event of a physical disaster, theft or loss
- Online backups eliminate many of the error prone steps associated with traditional backup methods like tape. Users can restore ‘point in time’ versions of files without loading tapes one after the other.
- With our online backup solution, your data is encrypted and compressed even before it leaves your computers.
- After the first full backup, only incremental block level changes are sent – optimizing bandwidth & storage usage.
Premier Plus Backup – VMWare Host Backup
Let us design a custom backup or DR plan for your Virtual environment. These solutions can offer an RTO of less than one hour, while costing less than many solutions with a 72-hour or greater recovery window.
Website Hosting Services
We have several cost-competitive options for webhosting services and can assist with transferring your domain, website content, and emails from your current provider. Features include, but are not limited to:
- Free domain registration for the first year.*
- Email hosting for businesses of all services.
- Tiered storage options from 10GB to 60 GB.
- Domain aliases.
- MySQL Databases.
- Ruby on Rails Instances.
- One-click installs for WordPress, Joomla and dozens more.
*Community Fiber Solutions offers annual or monthly plans for webhosting. Free domain registration is available only on annual plans and requires payment in full at the beginning of service. Domain registration renewal costs will apply after the first year. Annual accounts can change to monthly billing at renewal time. year. For more information about our Web Hosting services, visit https://www.corpsite.com.
Call toll-free to discuss your company's unique needs.
Our commercial and small office home office plans include custom speed business internet packages with sustained speeds, digital phone services, whole property Wi-Fi installation, video surveillance, anti-virus and firewall protection.
Interested in other Business Services?
Community Fiber Solutions has products and services to fit businesses of all sizes.