Working with CFS has proven to be a great experience. I got 50MB fiber service to my home to get off of CenturyLink DSL for not much more than I was paying for my 6MB DSL. Wow! What a world of difference! The connection has proven to be rock solid and is something I no longer even think about. It just works. While on DSL I had 3-4 outages a week and was constantly resetting my modem. The move to CFS became critical when my college student was forced to move back home to complete his classes online. He is able to teleconference with his professors and classmates without so much as a hiccup. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without CFS. Highly recommended. Sign up – you won’t regret it!
- Watch Acquires WCOIL ISP in Lima, OH
- Watch Communications Named Top Mid-Sized Internet Service Provider in Ohio, Indiana by BroadbandNow
- Watch Communications Launches Microsoft Airband Initiative in Indiana and Illinois
- 5G ready: Watch Communications chooses Ericsson to provide Evolved Packet Core
- Watch Communications’ Response to COVID-19